“My Employees Think I Am Rich. Help!” RADIO SHOW/AUDIO PODCAST Solutions...with Courtney Anderson! (SwCA) Episode 215 - Originally aired 11/17/2014 9:00 AM
This episode is, “My Employees Think I Am Rich. Help!”
In this show we discuss A Stone* of Solutions™ including:
1) You are.
2) 'Rich' is relative.
3) Employees (or contractors) are NOT responsible for the overall firm.
4) Employers are responsible for maximizing staff engagement and retention.
5) The per capita money income in the US is $28,051 USD. - http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html
6) Your 'problems' are NOT your employee's 'problems'.
7) Having the knowledge and ability to open a business is rare.
8) Having the cash, credit or access to capital to start a business is not an 'average' experience.
9) How the sausage is made is not the concern of the staff member (only that it is made).
10) It is not fair for you to expect staff members to [...]