RADIO SHOW/AUDIO PODCAST
Solutions...with Courtney Anderson! (SwCA)
Episode 223 -
Originally aired 11/27/2014 9:00 AM -
HELP! SITUATION SPOTLIGHT series -
“I Am Uncomfortable Around People More Successful Than I Am!”
"Right Click" Link Above and "Save-As" to Download to Your Computer!
YOU DID IT!
Solutions...with Courtney Anderson! (SwCA) has tens of thousands of downloads in over 40 countries and is growing! This is one of the fastest-growing global business podcasts! I am host Courtney E. Anderson and I have been featured as a business and legal expert for numerous media outlets including BusinessWeek, CNN - HLN, Cosmopolitan, MSNBC, USA Today, FOX News, CNN International, The Wall Street Journal and many more...
This show is a dream come true for me as I am able to share my lifetime of experience with dedicated and passionate community members around the world. Thank you!
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
I DO NEED YOUR HELP:
- Please leave your rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes!
- Leave your rating and review on Stitcher by clicking here .
- PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY COMPLETING OUR DEMOGRAPHIC SURVEY AT LIBSYN!
TALK SHOW EPISODE NOTES
In our HELP! SITUATION SPOTLIGHT™ series, we shine the light on challenges that community members have shared.
This episode is, “I Am Uncomfortable Around People More Successful Than I Am!"
In this show we discuss A Stone* of Solutions™ including:
2. Being around successful people is one of the most effective methods to enhance your own success.
3. You aren’t uncomfortable because of the ‘successful' people you are around.
4. You are uncomfortable because you know you deserve better.
5. You are settling for less than you deserve.
6. You are cheating yourself out of future success.
7. You should be uncomfortable.
8. If you aren’t uncomfortable you aren't being challenged.
9. If you surround yourself with people who know what you know, you will stagnate and regress.
10. You only hurt yourself (but you will feel comfortable because it is easy when you are not challenged).
11. The successful people continue on being successful…
12. while you stay stuck.
13. The solution to being uncomfortable is to run towards (not away from) the more successful people and ask for help.
14. You're The Average Of The Five People You Spend The Most Time With. Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/jim-rohn-youre-the-average-of-the-five-people-you-spend-the-most-time-with-2012-7#ixzz3KcDUkDgW
I am always around people more successful than I am and that gives me an opportunity to learn from them. Let’s share about what successful people may teach us about ourselves in this show!
*A stone is unit of measure equaling 14 pounds (so we have 14 elements in our one stone of solutions!).
RELATED TELEVISION TALK SHOWS/