The “magic” that a talented manager is able to create changes their lives, the lives of their team members and ripples throughout the larger society. We salute their sacrifices and share their techniques and “secrets” to achieving sustained positive experiences for themselves, clients, customers, peers, team members, and the public at large!
In this episode our topic is, “Dealing with “Difficult” People?…Easy! Here’s How..”
There are myths and missteps that non-magicians fall for:
1) That team members should “like” them and / or be “friends” with them,
2) That silence = happiness,
3) That if a person is “doing their job” they should be allowed to treat people in their “own unique way,”
4) That all work entails some “humorous” humiliation or “tough people,”
5) That team members act the same [...]