RADIO SHOW/AUDIO PODCAST
Solutions...with Courtney Anderson! (SwCA)
Episode 227 -
Originally aired 12/03/2014 9:00 AM -
HELP! SITUATION SPOTLIGHT series -
“I Deserve My Dream Job!”
"Right Click" Link Above and "Save-As" to Download to Your Computer!
YOU DID IT!
Solutions...with Courtney Anderson! (SwCA) has tens of thousands of downloads in over 40 countries and is growing! This is one of the fastest-growing global business podcasts! I am host Courtney E. Anderson and I have been featured as a business and legal expert for numerous media outlets including BusinessWeek, CNN - HLN, Cosmopolitan, MSNBC, USA Today, FOX News, CNN International, The Wall Street Journal and many more...
This show is a dream come true for me as I am able to share my lifetime of experience with dedicated and passionate community members around the world. Thank you!
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
I DO NEED YOUR HELP:
- Please leave your rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes!
- Leave your rating and review on Stitcher by clicking here .
- PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY COMPLETING OUR DEMOGRAPHIC SURVEY AT LIBSYN!
TALK SHOW EPISODE NOTES
In our HELP! SITUATION SPOTLIGHT™ series, we shine the light on challenges that community members have shared.
This episode is, “I Deserve My Dream Job!"
In this show we discuss A Stone* of Solutions™ including:
1. Do you?
4. Definition of Deserve: “transitive verb
: to be worthy of : merit <deserves another chance>
: to be worthy, fit, or suitable for some reward or requital <have become recognized as they deserve — T. S. Eliot>”
"Deserve." Merriam-Webster.com. Merriam-Webster, n.d. Web. 17 Nov. 2014. <http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deserve>.
5. You are worthy of your dream job…
6. yet, not owed it as a reward.
7. A job is a privilege, not a right.
8. Revisit our show, “I Am Competing With Three Billion People For My Job! Really?” RADIO SHOW/AUDIO PODCAST Solutions...with Courtney Anderson! (SwCA) Episode 167 - Originally aired 8/13/2014 9:00 AM - JOYFUL ART OF BUSINESS! series
9. If you don’t have your dream job, let’s explore why that is the case.
10. Demanding your dream job because you feel entitled to it is not logical.
11. Definition of entitle(ed): “to give a right to (someone)”
Entitle. (n.d.). Retrieved November 17, 2014, from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/entitle
12. You have the opportunity to have you dream job.
13. You are not required to be rewarded with your dream job just because you are you.
14. Revisit our show: "Professional success is based on who you know, NOT what you know!” RADIO SHOW/AUDIO PODCAST Solutions...with Courtney Anderson! (SwCA) Episode 081 - Originally aired 4/15/2014 9:00 AM - MYTH WARRIORS! series
BONUS: We are all encouraged to earn our dream job (and dream family, dream physical fitness, dream income, etc.). It is not given to us (because then it is not appreciated as we would feel entitled to it).
I want my dream job too! Let’s explore how we may earn it, and keep it, in this show! We are not entitled to it and we appreciate it if we are fortunate enough to have it.
*A stone is unit of measure equaling 14 pounds (so we have 14 elements in our one stone of solutions!).
RELATED TELEVISION TALK SHOWS/