RADIO SHOW/AUDIO PODCAST
Solutions...with Courtney Anderson! (SwCA)
Episode 226 -
Originally aired 12/02/2014 9:00 AM -
FINANCIAL FIERCENESS! series -
“What If I Have No Money Saved For Retirement?”
"Right Click" Link Above and "Save-As" to Download to Your Computer!
YOU DID IT!
Solutions...with Courtney Anderson! (SwCA) has tens of thousands of downloads in over 40 countries and is growing! This is one of the fastest-growing global business podcasts! I am host Courtney E. Anderson and I have been featured as a business and legal expert for numerous media outlets including BusinessWeek, CNN - HLN, Cosmopolitan, MSNBC, USA Today, FOX News, CNN International, The Wall Street Journal and many more...
This show is a dream come true for me as I am able to share my lifetime of experience with dedicated and passionate community members around the world. Thank you!
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
I DO NEED YOUR HELP:
- Please leave your rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes!
- Leave your rating and review on Stitcher by clicking here .
- PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY COMPLETING OUR DEMOGRAPHIC SURVEY AT LIBSYN!
TALK SHOW EPISODE NOTES
Our FINANCIAL FIERCENESS!™ series integrates our financial goals into our development plan for surpassing our goals. We deal with the specific issues we need to explore in order to achieve (and surpass) our financial goals.
This episode is, “What If I Have No Money Saved For Retirement?”
In this show we discuss A Stone* of Solutions™ including:
1. You may not live to retirement age.
2. You are not alone.
3. In the US, "36% of workers have less than $1,000 in savings and investments that could be used for retirement" (USA Today)
4. In the US, “[W]omen have $34,881 saved for retirement” (CBS News)
5. In the US, "60% of workers have less than $25,000" (Bloomberg)
6. In the US, "employees just don’t save on their own" (Bloomberg)
7. In the US, "The median Social Security benefit was $16,295 for men and $11,999 for women in 2012, AARP found." (US News & World Report)
8. "Of the 62 million wage and salaried women (age 21 to 64) working in the United States, just 45 percent participated in a retirement plan." (United States Department of Labor)
9. Living to 90 and beyond - What factors determine which of us will make it past age 90? (CBS News, 60 Minutes)
10. What lifestyle do you want at 90?
11. Do you even want to retire?
12. "Men and women above the age of 90 are now the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. population. " (CBS News, 60 Minutes)
13. Revisit our show: "Never have only one income stream! DIVERSIFY! (Baskets of Money)" RADIO SHOW/AUDIO PODCAST Solutions...with Courtney Anderson! (SwCA) Episode 113 -
Originally aired 5/29/2014 9:00 AM - FINANCIAL FIERCENESS! series
14. Retirement will not be a reality for everyone. Focus on debt reduction. Formal and informal systems may be available for assistance.
Let's discuss what to do if you have nothing saved for retirement and are honest about it.
*A stone is unit of measure equaling 14 pounds (so we have 14 elements in our one stone of solutions!).
RELATED TELEVISION TALK SHOWS/