In this show we discuss A Stone* of Solutions™ including:
1) “To make someone's day, all you have to do is stay physically near her while remaining in a state of contentment, humor, compassion or calm. Try getting deeply happy around any loved one, acquaintance or stranger. Refuse to let go of your good mood. You don't have to say or do anything else. Really.”
2) What makes people unhappy?
3) Is being unhappy an internal individual action or an externally imposed status?
4) What makes you happy?
5) Why are you so presumptuous to believe that you control other people’s emotions?
6) If you believe that you are able to “make someone happy” why haven’t you made everyone happy (too lazy, too time consuming)?
7) Is your desire to make another person happy kind or cruel?
8) Are you a cause of the unhappiness of another person or is that your [...]