“Why The Worst Thing That Can Happen Is For Your Business To Succeed!” RADIO SHOW/AUDIO PODCAST Solutions...with Courtney Anderson! (SwCA) Episode 198 - Originally aired 9/25/2014 9:00 AM
This episode is, “Why The Worst Thing That Can Happen Is For Your Business To Succeed!”
In this show we discuss A Stone* of Solutions™ including:
1) Judgment suffers (e.g., I’ll trust my gut).
2) No one (or almost none one) wants to hear about any of your real problems in life (“Must be nice…”).
3) Ego inflated.
4) Need self doubt.
5) Feel restrained by expectations and other people (trying to “top” prior success).
7) “Every company needs to find some common enemy upon which to rally the troops. If it can't find such an enemy, it will find the enemy within. This is where the backbiting, the gaming of the system, the convoluting of the mission takes place.”
8) Develop a past oriented focus instead of future oriented.
9) ”When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer.”
10) Revisit our Complacency [...]