“I Have Been Self-Employed My Entire Career! How Do I Adjust to Working For Someone Else?” RADIO SHOW/AUDIO PODCAST Solutions...with Courtney Anderson! (SwCA) Episode 242 - Originally aired 12/29/2014 9:00 AM - SELF-EMPLOYMENT ECSTASY™series
In this show we discuss A Stone* of Solutions™ including:
1. This is a very rare group of individuals.
2. "One in four or more adults in Southeast Asia (28%), East Asia (28%), and sub-Saharan Africa (25%) are self-employed and make up large segments of the region's workforce. The self-employed account for much smaller percentages of the population and workforces in the former Soviet Union (7%), European Union (6%), and Northern America (5%)." (2. The common career path is someone who has been employed by other entities moves toward a new self-employment path.
3. This is so rare that there are few resources to help transition from self-employment to "other" entity employment.
4. "Eighteen percent of all adults worldwide -- or 29% of the global workforce -- reported being self-employed in 2013." (http://www.gallup.com/poll/175292/nearly-three-workers-worldwide-self-employed.aspx)
5. "In wealthier and more developed regions such as Europe, Northern America, and Australia-New Zealand, the self-employed tend to be better educated than the overall population and have incomes comparable to those who are employed full time for an employer. However, in less developed regions with high rates of [...]
Comments are closed.