"My Life Is A Roller Coaster and I Want It To Be A Carousel. " RADIO SHOW/AUDIO PODCAST Solutions...with Courtney Anderson! (SwCA) Episode 203 - Originally aired 10/2/2014 9:00 AM
This episode is, “My Life Is A Roller Coaster and I Want It To Be A Carousel.”
In this show we discuss A Stone* of Solutions™ including:
1) Roller Coaster definition-
: a ride at an amusement park which is like a small, open train with tracks that are high off the ground and that have sharp curves and steep hills
: a situation or experience that involves sudden and extreme changes
2) Carousel definition-
: a machine or device with a moving belt or part that carries things around in a circle
Carousel. (n.d.). Retrieved September 14, 2014, from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/carousel
3) Why I ride roller coasters with my eyes closed.
4) What attracts you to roller coasters and repels you from carousels?
5) Why you repeat behavior that makes you miserable.
6) What stability and predicability on the carousel of life really mean.
7) How to tell when it is time to change rides.
8) Why you are in control of which ride to take.
9) When to recognize that you are lying to yourself about [...]