MANAGEMENT MAGICIANS™ series: Volume 1
VOLUME 1:Our MANAGEMENT MAGICIANS™ series is dedicated to those exceptional few who step forward to serve as guides, sages and responsible parties for others in pursuit of the greater good for society and their organization! These are managers who redefine their job titles to ensure their own personal contentment as they motivate, monitor and mentor their team members each day. The “magic” that a talented manager is able to create changes their lives, the lives of their team members and ripples throughout the larger society. We salute their sacrifices and share their techniques and “secrets” to achieving sustained positive experiences for themselves, clients, customers, peers, team members, and the public at large!
This is Volume 1 of this series and includes these ten powerful episodes:
· SwCA Episode 035 – “Never Promote the Best Performer...here's why!”
· SwCA Episode 038 - “Dealing with ‘Difficult’ People?…Easy! Here’s How…”
· SwCA Episode 093 - “SUPERSTARS!! How to make them stay and not burn-out!”
· SwCA Episode 098 - “How to Successfully Manage People that You Do Not Like!"
· SwCA Episode 105 – “Critical thinking staff or obedient staff? Pick only one.”
· SwCA Episode 115 - “If my title says manager, why do I feel like a babysitter?”
· SwCA Episode 127 - “How much of a ‘Leader’ does a ‘Manager’ need to be?”
· SwCA Episode 131 - “I am Lucky! My Team is Marvelous! How Do I Get Them To Stay?”
· SwCA Episode 147 – “Being Powerful is Like Being a Lady. If You Have to Say You Are, You Aren’t.”
· SwCA Episode 155 - "How to effectively avoid the 'Mean Manager Syndrome'!”