"One Employee That Files Multiple HR Complaints; Problem or Present?" RADIO SHOW/AUDIO PODCAST Solutions...with Courtney Anderson! (SwCA) Episode 224 - Originally aired 11/28/2014 9:00 AM - HR HEROES HANGOUT series
In this show we discuss A Stone* of Solutions™ including:
2) You don't know what you don't know.
3) Information is always an advantage over no information.
4) HR complaints are positive as the team member is asking for help..
5) The team member is asking for help, internally within the organization! This is very good.
6) When team members do not file internal HR complaints but instead file externally (government agencies, oversight, media reports, lawsuit filed, etc.) it is very bad.
7) Internal complaints provide HR HEROES an opportunity to simultaneously gain information and work to resolve the issues internally.
8) The employee has some level of trust in HR when they file complaints.
9) If the employee thought that HR would not be able to do anything to meet their needs, they would not [...]