In this show we discuss A Stone* of Solutions™ including:
1) Are you happy?
2) Are you alone?
3) Or, are you lonely?
4) People are often lonely while with other people.
5) Being alone does not equate with being lonely.
6) Loneliness is very serious and is detrimental to your health.
7) If you are lonely, you must create a strategy and execute it to create healthy relationships with other people (in your community of caring).
8) If you are lonely because you are scared of being hurt, revisit our show: "How Do I Protect Myself While Remaining Open To New People?" RADIO SHOW/AUDIO PODCAST
Solutions...with Courtney Anderson! (SwCA)
Episode 192 - Originally aired 9/17/2014 9:00 AM - HELP! SITUATION SPOTLIGHT series
9) Being alone is healthy and "normal" (you are free to be you).
10) Living alone - Solo Living - http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2012/mar/30/the-rise-of-solo-living
“Sweden has more solo dwellers than anywhere else in the world, with 47% of households having one resident; followed by Norway at 40%. In Scandinavian countries their welfare states protect most citizens from the more difficult aspects of living alone. In Japan, where social life has historically been organised around the family, about 30% of all households have a single dweller, and the rate is far higher in urban areas. The Netherlands and Germany share a greater proportion of one-person households than the UK. And the nations with the fastest growth in one-person households? China, India and Brazil.”
11) Whose expectations of a "Happy Holiday" are you [...]