2) If you actually are young, how wonderful!
3) Youth is not wasted on the young. It is not wasted on anyone.
4) If you look young and are not chronologically young, how nice for you.
5) Age is relative, so 'young' is in the eye of the beholder.
6) Stereotypes about age (and perceived age) impact us all.
7) The stereotype for those who appear youthful is that they are immature, not experienced and should be molded and developed by a more mature professional.
8) “Can Looking Too Young Hurt You at Work?
Most women would kill to look years younger than they are. But could it jeopardize your career?” (COSMOPOLITAN)
9) “People will not like you if you make them feel old and out of touch”(Forbes)
10) Recognize rude [...]