1) Admitting that there is a problem is awesome!
2) To clarify, this show topic is not about asking for insufficient help (e.g., needing more help, not asking for enough help). It is about failing to task for help at all (e.g., not asking for help enough).
3) We all fall prey to the delusion that "we can do it all by ourselves" from time to time.
4) Unless you are a society of one (e.g., you live on a planet by yourself that you discovered entirely on your own, etc.), you have help in your daily life.
5) Since we all have help, what would cause someone not to ask for more help at all?
6) Often, a life history of experiences where help was not offered by others...
7) Or, help that was promised [...]